Dec 19, 2011

Mystery Cyclist in the Yellow Jacket, You Inspire

Not an actual picture of the person, that would be rude.
There is a man, roughly my age, who cycles every weekday morning on a road that loops around my isolated subdivision. I would guess that he makes several laps and spends 30 to 60 minutes each day riding.

It seems to me he was obese recently and he always appears to be getting smaller. This morning it was -15 C. with a cold breeze. I used to see him on frosty mornings in the Fall and greatly admired him even then. But seeing him today, and knowing that he's keeping it up, even on mornings with fresh snow and cold temperatures, is inspiring.

Many people quit walking in the winter (I was going to be one of those people until I came to my senses) but cycling is this guy's thing and he's hell bent on continuing it. Good for him.

Mystery man in the yellow jacket, keep going, keep inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment