Dec 12, 2011

If You Read This Blog, Watch This - Now!



A Doctor-Professor answers the old question "What is the single best thing we can do for our health" in a completely new way.

If you're a reader of my blog and have any interest in what I've been doing, this video remarkably sums up everything I've learned and discovered on my journey in the last year. Apparently, I'm not crazy. There's plenty of scientific evidence that proves what I've been preaching lately is true.

"Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the Health Design Lab at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, an Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health at the University of Toronto, and a staff physician at St. Michael's Hospital."

Share this fun and entertaining video with your friends, colleagues and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment