Feb 21, 2012

What I'm Currently Doing with My Eating

I'm not an eating expert, and I'm not even sure if what I'm doing is the right thing for me, let alone you, but I'll share with you what I'm currently doing.

Since I started a year ago, I haven't weighed myself (outside of a Tanita scale weigh in every couple of months at my clinic.) There have been a whack of scientific studies reported on in newspapers over the last few years that say regular "weigh-inners" are better at losing weight. However, I know how to lose weight. I've done it massively at different times in my life. That's not the problem.

The problem is changing my lifestyle permanently. So I'm trying to eat the least I can and still not be hungry. Because I weigh so much, I have a high caloric need (relatively speaking) and regular exercise helps too.

I'm trying to change what I eat and how much I eat. I'm attempting to do so organically and naturally. If I focus on the scale, I'll set myself up for eventual failure.

Permanent changes are a must.

More on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment