Nov 14, 2011

Body Don't Fail Me!

I'm currently laid up due to my back injury sustained in late September when I got a pair of cycling shoes for my birthday and promptly fell on my ass when stepping on to laminate flooring. I'm seeing a chiropractor but it got worse when I did. Walking isn't even an option right now so I must wait and see how long it will take me to get better.

It's very disconcerting when this happens in the midst of a personal fitness revolution. It feels like I'm once again an invalid. Hopefully this thing will get fixed soon and I can go strong again. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your recovery. Hopefully you'll be out and about in the near future, preparing for your sledding adventure. I think we need to try that toboggan hill as well, as we haven't really done any sledding to this point.
    Scott G

    ReplyDelete